Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
Information Collected from Clients and its Intended Use
- Administration and management of the Services
- Sending reports and other notifications
- Responding to inquiries
Disclosure to Third Parties
No client's personal information will be disclosed to third parties (as defined in laws related to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information), unless clear consent from that client is obtained. However, please understand that in the following situations, these restrictions may not be applied.
- Cases in which the Company reasonably determines based on relevant law that disclosure is required
- Cases in which disclosure is necessary for the protection of life, body or property, and in which acquisition of content from the individual is determined to be difficult
- Cases in which disclosure of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and in which acquisition of content from the individual is determined to be difficult
- Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies, local government, or other individuals responsible for law enforcement, and in which it is determined that obtaining the consent of the individual may hinder that law enforcement
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
The Company endeavors to maintain the accuracy of registered personal information. If a request for correction or deletion of personal information is received from a client, the Company will investigate and confirm the reasonability of the request without delay, and corrections or deletions will be made to the degree possible.